I have often come across people who face issues with skincare and haircare routine, being one of them I know the struggle to find the right product. Skincare routine still gets a little easier to deal with but I am mostly stuck at what shampoo or routine I should follow for my hair.
Since August, I am facing the issue of hairfall, usually it occurs maximum in this season and I am sure that I am not alone who is currently facing this problem. In this blog post, I will be talking about the current hair fall control products that I am using and some healthy habits which will surely contribute to less hair fall and help you maintain your hair.
There are so many types of shampoos in the market but it’s always important that you find which shampoo is best for hair growth for your hair type. In this confusing situation, you end up trying every brand that may or may not be suited for your scalp that could cause more damage.
Do remember, the best shampoo for hair growth should have these properties:
- Look for natural ingredients that boost hair growth.
- Choose formulas that are free of parabens and dioxane
- Try one shampoo at least for 2-3 weeks to see any effective results.
About the Shampoo : Trichup hair fall control shampoo
I usually keep on switching shampoos and stick to the one that gives better results. Lately I am using Trichup hair fall control, as mentioned above I was also looking for shampoo with these properties and I was lucky enough that this caught my attention.
Talking about the natural ingredients which actually works best for hair is a must, this one contains:
1. Amla – I am sure you all must be aware of its benefits- works great in terms of stimulating hair growth, both length and volume wise.
2. Licorice – keeps scalp moist and hydrated and gives shine to your hair
3. Bhringaraj – Prevents hair fall and improves the blood circulation
Also sharing a tip,which even I have started from the past 2 weeks and trust me I can actually see the results.
Tip : Never apply shampoo directly to your hair, always dilute it in water and then wash your hair.
For better results, mix the shampoo in water and massage it on your scalp for 5 mins, don’t rinse it immediately , let it settle for 10-15 mins and then wash it off. Repeat if necessary. Then you can apply hair conditioner.
About the Hair mask : Trichup hot oil treatment hair mask
This hair mask works as a hair spa at home experience, it makes hair softer and manageable & has a delicate fragrance.When the quantity is amazing, its 500 ml and the plus point is it is suitable for all hair types so you don’t need to worry. But again always check the main ingredients :
- Neem: It’s an effective herb to treat hair loss and curb dandruff
- Hibiscus : nourish and boost hair growth
- Holybasil : It is tulsi, prevent hair loss caused by dandruff
Both of these products are made in India and will help you to prevent Hair fall ,thinning of hair and improving hair texture. The main USP for me is the natural herbs that it contains , apart from this this brand has 40 Year of excellence & available in 40+ Countries.
Attaching the links for your reference :
Result: Mostly when I shampoo my hair, it gets rough and dry but now it’s not happening , the texture is improved and even if I don’t apply conditioner my hair still looks healthier.
Tip: In case you have dry hair or curly hair, you can use a serum, which will help you detangle them and give them shine. Let me know if you want a post or recommendation on the same.
Apart from all the above steps, please follow certain healthy habits which will surely give you awesome result and improve your hair quality and skin as well:
- Drinks god quantity of water and always keep yourself hydrated
- Have enough sleep
- Let your hair dry naturally until you are in a hurry
- Comb your hair once your hair gets dry, don’t comb your wet hair
- Eat fruits and more greens
- If something bothers you don’t overthink, everything has a solution
- Be YOU and Be happy, because self love is the best love!
That’s it folks, have shared these tips which worked well for me and yes the results do take some time. Hope this was helpful to you.
Do stay connected with me on instagram!
Instagram – the_stylecheck