Accessories always uplift an outfit and give an edge to it. It is very important to invest in them as they help you to style your basic outfit and give it a new look.
In today’s post I am showing the ways of styling a belt and how powerful and versatile it is. This is the first wide belt which I have purchased as I wanted to try my hands on styling it with my outfits. Plus point of this belt is it is adjustable .
- Play with Proportion: Add shape to something which is baggy or over-sized, it can be a dress or a top.
- Break up an all-black look: You can even try doing this by breaking up a whole white look as well. This was my Diwali outfit so I added a dupatta as well.
- Style it with a shirt: I have styled it with two shirts, which are little loose so that I can give shape to my outfit.
- Black transparent shirt: styled it a regular fit jeans but a loose shirt.
- Shinny beige color shirt and high waisted shorts.
- Wear it over a long dress: If the dress is of a solid color then it will obviously highlight the belt as well as your dress.
I purchased this belt from Stanmax . You can buy this kind of belt on myntra , zara and forever 21 .
Hope this helps you.
You can follow me on Instagram for daily outfit inspiration post :The_stylecheck
Also you can shop my closet : IshaSharma