ABOUT – RADISSON BLU FARIDABAD
Radisson Blu Faridabad is a newly opened five-star deluxe property in the city of Faridabad. Spread over 1.6 acres, this lavish property embodying stylish interiors is the newest oasis of comfort, elegance and warmth.
- The hotel offers 124 contemporary rooms including six suites aesthetically adorned with modern amenities.
- Recreational facilities like fitness centre, spa and a newly inaugurated expansive swimming pool.
- The hotel houses an array of culinary options including four eclectic outlets. House of Soy, featuring Pan-Asian delicacies; Broadway, the all-day dining restaurant offering continental gourmet delights; Tea Studio
- The lobby lounge featuring the best tea and coffee brands and Covethe bar.
- The hotel also features spacious meeting rooms and flexible pillar less banquet venues that can accommodate up to 1000 guests.
It recently hosted an Aqua Aerobics session to inaugurate its newly launched Swimming pool.
The session was a refreshing way to work out in the swimming pool to get fit and beat the heat at the same time.
About AQUA AEROBICS
- Aqua Aerobics is an aerobics exercise performed in fairly shallow water, waist deep or deeper water, in a group fitness class setting with trained professionals for about an hour.
- The session focuses on aerobic endurance, resistance training, and creating an enjoyable atmosphere with music.
- Aqua aerobics helps to burn up to 500 calories an hour against 400 calories in regular aerobics.
- It helps to increase flexibility, relieves stress, decreases anxiety and reduces blood pressure.
Also it is not just restricted to in-house guests; instead anyone can go and get enrolled for the session.
Be it a comfortable stay, a seamless conference, a gala wedding or a smaller occasion, the hotel promises to offer the best-in-class in the city. What makes this location even more attractive is its proximity to a metro station.